A 2 player ruleset in service of aesthetic output.
This is a 2 player game. You will need 1 medium to large piece of paper, tape, and 2 pens or markers. Tape the paper down to a table.
- Draw a circle no more than 1 inch from the edge closest to you
- Count down from 3: 3-2-1 GO. On GO, draw an unbroken line from your circle to the opposite circle. The first player to get to the opposite circle wins the round.
- At the end of the round, switch sides and go again. Best of 3 wins the game.
- If you cross any other line, you lose the round.
- If you make physical contact with the other player, you both lose the round.
- If you rip the paper or lift your marker, you lose the game.